Anti-slavery policy statement
Spire Technology Limited has no subsidiary companies and one site in Great Britain.
Spire Technology Limited has an extensive supply chain and we procure goods and services in excess of £30 million per year. We work with a range of suppliers, subcontractors and partners each of which will have their own subcontractors, affiliates and associate entities. Spire Technology Limited therefore is connected to multiple entities (for instance in USA, Asia and Europe) through numerous contractual relationships across a number of countries.
Due diligence processes
- Made our staff aware of the Modern Slavery Act, including its definitions of slavery and human trafficking;
- Told staff what to do if they suspect a case of slavery or human trafficking;
- Contacted suppliers and partners in potentially higher risk categories to check what assurance arrangements they have in place;
- Commenced a revision of our procurement contracts and related documents to include prohibitions in respect of slavery and human trafficking and compliance with the legislation; and
- Reviewed our Whistleblowing Policy.
The above procedures are designed to:
- Identify and assess potential risk areas in our business and supply chains.
- Reduce the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our business and supply chains.
- Monitor potential risk areas in our business and supply chains.
- Provide adequate protection for whistle blowers.
This statement was approved by the Board of Spire Technology Ltd.
Director of Operations
Spire Technology Ltd
26th May 2017